Emails

Dear Christina,

I just finished reading your memo and application letter posted on your student blog. I found your life story very interesting, especially with you being multilingual and coming back to school after your time working in the field. I also see that you completed your writing assignment before the due date, which show that you are very on top of the assignments and you take this summer courses seriously. I appreciated your writing style and would like to be able to work and learn with you this semester. I think that we could work well together as we are both multilingual and punctual. Please let me know if you would want to be part of the writing team!

Sincerely,

Eva Ruiz

Dear Michaela

I am emailing you today because I am interested in forming a writing team with you. I was very impressed with your application letter and how much you have accomplished while still being in school. Since we share a major I believe that we will share a similar style of writing as well as a similar approach to learning, which could make us a very complementary writing team. I also noticed that you were able to complete the assignment before the due date, which showed your eagerness to get this semester rolling. Below I have attached a copy of my application letter. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Eva Ruiz

Dear Esteban,

I am reaching out in response to your application letter to be part of a writing team. I was very impressed to your dedication not only to your education but also to your jobs. I know life as a student and I find it impressive that you are able to manage both lives. Though we don’t share a similar academic path I found your approach to learning matched mine exactly. It is because of this, as well as our common short-term memory, that I think we could form an exceptional writing team this semester. Below I have attached a copy of my application letter.

Sincerely,

Eva Ruiz

Dear Max,

I have just finished your reading your application letter to be a part of a writing team for ENGL 301. I was drawn to your application because you stated that you were good at writing clearly and concisely, both of which are very important for this form of writing. I believe that you would make an excellent team member as you stated that you are best when giving and taking constructive criticism, just like me. Below I have attached my letter of application. I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,

Eva Ruiz

301 Eva Ruiz Application Letter