Assignments 3.1: Complaint and Bad News Letter

1st Letter: Complaint Letter

Beenish Fatima
6335 Thunderbird Blvd,
Vancouver, BC
Telephone: (778)-998-8471
beenish.ft@alumni.ubc.ca

March 10, 2019
ZARA, Canada
4700 Kingsway, Burnaby,
Vancouver, BC
Telephone: +1 (877)-550-1108
contact.ca@zara.com

Dear ZARA Customer Service Team,

I am writing this letter to express my disappointment regarding my recent order (No. 45673), which was placed on Feb 1st, 2019. On your website it clearly states that the expected delivery time range is from 2-3 weeks. However, I have been waiting for my order to arrive for more than a month now. I am not satisfied by the quality of this service and would like to request a complete refund of my order. ZARA has failed to adhere to its outlined delivery practice and therefore should take responsibility for this outcome.  I have been a long-term customer of ZARA, and I am often impressed by the quality and consistency of ZARA’s service and products.  However, after this experience my views are susceptible to change for the worse. I hope you will do your best to remedy this situation and fullfill my request. Thank you for your assistance on this issue and I look forward to your response.

Kind regards,
Beenish Fatima

2nd Letter: Bad News Letter

ZARA, Canada
4700 Kingsway, Burnaby,
Vancouver, BC
Telephone: +1-(877)-550-1108
contact.ca@zara.com

March 10, 2019
Beenish Fatima
6335 Thunderbird Blvd,
Vancouver, BC
Telephone: (778)-998-8471
beenish.ft@alumni.ubc.ca

Dear Ms. Fatima,

Thank you for your email, we always appreciate receiving feedback from our valued customers. I apologize for the inconvenience caused by the delayed delivery service, and we will be thoroughly investigating this matter to prevent this from occurring in the future. We have checked in with the delivery service provider and they have clarified that your order will be arriving at the end of today. Furthermore, they have taken responsibility for the delay and ask for your understanding on this matter. With the recent strikes, many of their deliveries have been back-logged.

Unfortunately, we are unable to provide a refund for this order as the items purchased are all considered ‘Final Sale’. However, we understand your frustration and would like to offer you a $50.00 in-store credit voucher as a token of our thankfulness. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we try to resolve this matter, and it is our sincere hope that you will remain a customer with ZARA. Please do not hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions or concerns, you can email us at contact.ca@zara.com or call us at +1-(877)-550-1108.

Warm regards,
Zara Customer Service Team