Business Letter

1. Letter of Complaint

The University of British Columbia

2550 Wesbrook Mall

Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z1

March 10th, 2019

Aldo Group

2300 Émile-Bélanger

Montreal, QC, H4R 3J4

Attention: Customer Contact Centre

Subject: Hoodie Not Received

Three weeks ago, I purchased a hoodie on the Aritzia website. Upon tracking it through Canada Post, it seems that the hoodie has been delivered, yet I have not received it. I would like tohave the same hoodie sent to me again.

I ordered the TNA Sherpa Fleece Hoodie in the colour black and rose in the size extra small on your site www.aritzia.com on February 20th, 2019. The order number is 4460177 and the tracking number is 1020329006421567. Also, the date of delivery was confirmed to be February 25th, 2019 but as I mentioned previously, I did not receive my package.

I understand that this missing package is not Aritzia’s fault, but after contacting Canada Post, I was told that Aritzia must file a claim delivery. As a loyal Aritzia customer, I have never had a missing package, so this situation has been unfortunate.

Please let me know how to go about receiving a new hoodie.

Yours truly,

Jasmin Senghera

2. Letter of Bad News

Aldo Group

2300 Émile-Bélanger

Montreal, QC, H4R 3J4

March 15th, 2019

Ms. Jasmin Senghera

The University of British Columbia

2550 Wesbrook Mall

Vancouver, BC, V6T 1Z1

Dear Ms. Jasmin Senghera:

Thank you for your letter regarding the TNA Sherpa Fleece Hoodie that you did not receive. I am so sorry that you have had to experience this. It must be very frustrating not receiving an item that you paid for.

An investigation with Canada Post has been conducted and the hoodie you ordered has been considered missing. Unfortunately, packages can get lost in transit easily and it is hard for us to determine what exactly happened with your hoodie.

Ideally, Aritzia would like to compensate you for your patience and loyalty with a new hoodie. However, it appears that this size and style of the Sherpa Fleece Hoodie have sold out. This exact style, colour, and size of hoodie is expected to be restocked by mid-April, if you wish to purchase it then. Instead, in the meantime we can offer you a full refund for the inconvenience this has caused. The money will be returned directly to the credit card you used to make the original payment within 5 business days.

We here at Aritzia appreciate your loyalty as a long-standing customer. If there is anything else, we can do or if you have any further questions please feel free to email me at josephonegower@aldo.ca.

Sincerely,

Jessica Shell

Customer Service Representative