Home

Category

Rating

Sort By

Search

post author avatar image
8
3.5

A3: VR Construct Academy

Elevator Pitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ohJQ8wt8XbI&ab_channel=JohannesWielenga Venture Pitch: https://sites.google.com/view/vrconstructacademy

Read More
post author avatar image
0
5

Data Visualization

By Julio, Rachel and Vijaya Data visualization is becoming an integral tool within many of the industries and media that impact us on a daily basis. As more and more of our digital resources turn to data to fuel intelligence and analysis, we are constantly driven by the need to interpret and showcase data in […]

Read More
post author avatar image
7
3.5

Moodle Aero – The Learning Platform of Tomorrow

(A3) Venture Pitch

November 30, 2020,

For my venture pitch, I am role-playing as the CEO of Moodle, an LMS platform that I have a love/hate relationship with. I am a big supporter of Moodle’s open-source nature and I love its attractive price (free!). However, the user interface and overall visual design are generally dated, bloated, and not user-friendly. My intention […]

Read More
post author avatar image
9
3.5

A3: Integrate Play Solutions with Spatial.IO

(A3) Venture Pitch

November 30, 2020,

As my laptop struggles to export my presentation to video, I have sent my Pitch and Venture Presentation to David directly as the rendering will not be completed by midnight tonite. Albeit, I’ll introduce my venture here. I chose an existing company in the corporate training sector that can only deliver its program in person […]

Read More
post author avatar image
8
1.5

A3: Venture Pitch – Anki Robotics

Rather than create my own venture, I decided to spear-head an existing company, called Anki. Unfortunately Anki closed its doors in 2019, reportedly due to financing challenges. I thought it would be interesting to examine the robotics company and find out how it gained millions of dollars in funding, but ultimately didn’t succeed past 10 […]

Read More
post author avatar image
11
4

Language Max

The idea behind Language Max was born out of my interest in adaptive learning and its potential to create transformative change in education in combination with my own challenges in acquiring new languages. As I researched where adaptive learning is in relation to language acquisition versus other disciplines I realized the market has not yet […]

Read More
post author avatar image
7
3.5

A3: workshop

(A3) Venture Pitch

November 30, 2020,

workshop is a set of application capabilities that provides space for hands-on, experiential learning in small working groups. Working in for-profit higher education publishing for over a decade has provided me with the opportunity to work with and network with dozens of authors and hundreds of customers including instructors, students, and professional associations. An emerging […]

Read More
post author avatar image
6
4

Story Steppers Venture Pitch

(A3) Venture Pitch

November 29, 2020,

Hello Fellow ETEC 522 Educational Venture Analysts, Below you will find my preliminary pitch for Story Steppers – an AR Storytelling App to the Natural and Cultural History of a Place. This is a concept that has been tickling at my synapses for some time now to solve a problem that was presented to me […]

Read More
post author avatar image
9
3

Assignment 3 – P2P learning platform

(A3) Venture Pitch

November 29, 2020,

Living in China for the past five years has given me opportunities to travel through remote places in China and other Asian countries. As an educator I wish all the children could get equal opportunity to receive proper education. However due to the financial, geographical locations, physical issues and many external and internal reasons, there […]

Read More
post author avatar image
13
3.5

A3: Appmatch

(A3) Venture Pitch

November 29, 2020,

48% of people forget to cancel a free trial before they’re charged with auto renewal for a product they do not want. TRIM, the financial heath company, estimates the average consumer can save $120 with subscriptions scanning & cancellations services. While some app consumers use services like TRIM, many do not and become frustrated by being […]

Read More