A1: Analyst Report – Skooli

Skooli is a 1:1 online learning platform that connects students directly with professional educators in an online classroom. Designed to accelerate student learning while promoting safety, Skooli provides students with instant access to academic support 24/7.

Full disclosure: this is a service I researched and recently implemented into my own professional context.

You can find my analyst report here: https://sites.google.com/view/analyst-report-skooli/

One response to “A1: Analyst Report – Skooli”

1. cindy keung

Hi Nathan,

Thanks so much for reporting on Skooli. Skooli came up in some of my searches when I was researching competitors of various LMS’s and I was wondering about more details about how it works. I wonder how Skooli would fair in BC where there are some dominant tutoring services that have come into the market over the past ten years. I used to work for (as a tutor and also a hiring manager) for a tutoring agency that was bought out by a company that took the company fully online. This company also bought out another large tutoring company here. The company’s online app makes tutoring instantaneous! So, it’s definitely interesting to see the choices out there!