The Final Class

Hello everyone!!

My name is Emma, and this is my 10th and final class in my MET journey. It has been quite an adventure full of learning and creativity! During my 2.5 year MET journey I have changed jobs, changed careers, and gotten married.

And I’m so excited to learn more about the ventures in learning technologies and venture with you all!!

I am a Content Strategist at a Health Care Software company, leading some great initiatives in user learning, adoption, and experience. I love reading, writing, rollercoasters, travel, paddleboarding, kayaking, hiking, and trying new things!!

I hope to connect with you all more throughout this class and I am excited to start my final MET adventure!

4 responses to “The Final Class”

1. Jocelyn

You can see the finish line! Congrats on all those recent life changes. Your job title sounds interesting and right in line with this business ventures course. We share some similar past times as well- if I lived closer to water I would love paddle boarding. See you in the course!

2. raquel torres carvajal

Hi Emma! Thank you for sharing about yourself. I’m also taking my final courses in the MET program, so I really empathize with seeing that finish line. Best of luck in this term!

3. SafaaAbuSaa

Nice to meet you, Emma!

What a thrilling journey it has been for you!
    Congrats on reaching the finish line!
    I look forward to learning with and from you.

4. sage capogreco

Congrats on your Final Course, Emma! It sounds like you have a lot to be proud of 🙂
    Love the addition of the motivational soundtrack!