7 responses to “Hello from Jennie”

1. Bradley Miller

Hi Jennie,

Nice pic! Thanks for sharing your work experience. Sounds like a enlightening process and view into the innerworkings of tech meets education management. I hope you get to learn lots through the process. See you!

Bradley

1. Jennie Jiang

Thanks, Bradley! Yes it indeed is. I never planned this but somehow my work and studies magically aligned to support each other. Looking forward to learning more with you!

2. meagan kelm

Hi Jennie!
    Happy to see a familiar face in the course. Congrats on almost being done!!

1. Jennie Jiang

Yay! Glad to be in another course together. Thank you, congratulations for being almost done too!

3. Bianca Therese Joson

Hey Jennie!

We meet again. We were in the same ETEC 523 class last semester. You’re almost there with finishing your MET journey. Homestretch 🙂

1. Jennie Jiang

Hey Bianca!! Yes glad to be in another course together. I know, thank you, almost there!

4. amorri5

Thanks for introducing yourself. My interest was peaked by your comments about technology/software shifts in your job.

– “But the technology itself may or may not work for stakeholders, and it is important for us to understand the needs of learners, instructors, administrators and the institution in
    order to properly develop new functional technology.”

I am constantly frustrated by decisions on software and programs discontinued by my school board, specifically because the educator opinion seems to matter very little. Recently, we were all forced into a specific learning platform that did not suit the needs of our elementary-aged students. I look forward to reading more of your contributions to discussions from your professional perspective.

Hang in there, two more courses to go!
    – A