A1 – Playful Programming: Learn-to-Code Culture Grows Up?

By jan lewis on February 10, 2019

Here is my Assignment#1 post. I created it using Microsoft Sway with several audio and visual components. In the editing phase of this post I was able to embed it below and it appeared but it seems like wp is erasing the iframe when I hit publish. So below is a visual link and here is the standard link. Enjoy!

Playful Programming: Learn-to-Code Culture Grows Up? by Jan Lewis

Go to this Sway

One response to “A1 – Playful Programming: Learn-to-Code Culture Grows Up?”

1. silvia chu

Translation apps have facilitated our communication with others that do not speak the same language. Although not perfect, with it foreign students better understand the local language that they are not familiar with. I believe that with the current technology, translation apps will get better. I can imagine translators being out of a job.
    With the evolution of computers and programming, coding is the new language to learn. Coding toys and apps are available for children to play and learn this new language at a young age. When I have time, I play with Swift Playgrounds, a coding app. As a new “language” this is being integrated into our culture. I can see this coding as one of the main subjects in school. Would this be a requirement for all future jobs? A basic skill that all employees should have.