6 responses to “Here I am!”

1. loveleen kour reen

Hi Sean, With your vast knowledge in this area, I am looking forward to your inputs and learning from you!

2. BrittanyHack

Hi Sean. You have an amazing assortment of skills. I know that we will be starting work soon. It would be great if we are assigned together. Your skill set seems vital to this course.

3. EmilyChen

Hi Sean,

Glad to have you in the course! You have such great experiences, I look forward to learning with you!

4. johannes dirk wielenga

Hey Sean, nice to meet you. It sounds like you have a wealth of experience in a variety of fields, I’m looking forward to seeing what you come up with in this course! I really appreciate your last paragraph; what a concise and accurate way to condense the reasoning of why, I imagine, many of us are in this program. Cheers!

5. jennifer riego

Hi Sean,

I think you have a wonderful background that will enhance other student’s understanding in the class. It sounds like your background in instruction, media, art, tech and management equips you with multiple perspectives. Good luck this semester!

Jen

6. janice roper

Hi Sean,
    Welcome! I’m sure your jumbled mess of experience will be useful in this non-traditional class, I’m looking forward to hearing more about it.

Janice