3 responses to “Quizalize – Gamification and Differentiation”

1. MarlisEnders

Hello Wynn
    For myself, I have only used it as a supplemental resource for review, reinforcement, etc. and I have used it as a snapshot assessment tool. I don’t think it could be used as a full learning management system as the types of questions you can use are limited (mostly objective, short answer or multiple choice), but then I haven’t looked into it that extensively, and there are multiple capabilities that I haven’t tried yet. It also depends upon the type of course and assignments you wish to use. Of course, things are always developing and changing and new features are added as technology grows.

2. Wynn Zhang

Very cool website! I have not yet heard about this one yet.

It seems like it tries to go beyond Kahoot and almost brand itself as a course management system. Having used it, would you say that the platform allows one to potentially run their entire course or content on it?

1. MarlisEnders

Hello Wynn