Hello from Ontario :)

Hi everyone! My name is Emma and I am joining from the Greater Toronto Area (GTA) in Ontario :).

This is my fifth course in the MET program, and my first course using a blog platform. I am looking forward to learning the new content in this course while learning on a new platform.

Professionally, I work in research ethics (always previously in universities, but currently in a psychiatric hospital), as well as work within the research itself. I hope to use everything I learn in this program within my professional life as research is transforming alongside education in that technology is becoming more and more prominent.

Outside of work and and the MET program, I am also in a Research Administration certificate at Mohawk College (busy, ah!) and love excessive amounts of coffee and wine and hanging out with my friends and my roommate (my cat).

I am looking forward to learning with you all 🙂

One response to “Hello from Ontario :)”

1. Anna Ayoung-Stoute

Hi Emma,

This is my fourth course in the MET program and my first time using a blog platform. So I am happy to know there is another person in the discovery stage learning a new platform.
    Your position role sounds interesting—the advancement of technology impacts all disciplines, especially research and education, which correlate at times.
    I myself am a lover of coffee (really should stop) and enjoy up for good company with wine.
    I look forward to learning about your perspective on mobile learning.