Daniel’s Introduction

Hello everyone!

My text/reading image I’ve chosen is me checking out the latest headlines on my watch, this one about BC Dr. who discussion the possibility of perfect vision with a bionic lens that could replace the need for contacts for lens. More here: (Source: News Article)

This is my 9th MET Course, and I’m taking 2 courses this summer so I only have to take 1 this September to finish. Yay! School start up is just too busy!

I work for a school division in northern Manitoba at the board office and in all our schools. I get to work within all aspects of technology, with all teachers and staff.

I have always enjoyed learning about new technology, and now try to find a balance with the outdoors. I enjoy running, hiking and cycling. On a recent trip to Kananaskis Country in Alberta I encountered a big black bear. Luckily we were able to walk away quickly without much interest in us, but… no bear selfies to share.

Anyways, looking forward to working with you all!

2 thoughts on “Daniel’s Introduction

1. Hi! Nice to meet you, Daniel. So, how is the watch?! I am so intrigued by them. Do you take it to the outdoors? 😉 It must have some great apps! Julia