Blog #4- Comments on “Cell phone horror stories: 8 ways to avoid humongous roaming bills”

I am very thankful to see an news article like this one to teach people how to avoid being charges unreasonably by their wireless provider without even realizing it.In addition, I recently encountered many news articles like this one; people returned from pleasant oversea trip to home find out about their humongous roaming phone bill and was left in shock. I can personally related to these people because I received these unexpected bills myself ,around $500 at the end of the months from the over usage of data. I was pretty disappointed and speechless when I got the bill and tried to communicate with my phone provider to negotiate a possible solution, however, after several attempts to settle this bill, I was provided with no alternate solution but to pay the bill.After reading this article, I’ve come to an understanding of the nature of how phone provider can charge its users based on data roaming, and it tells people eight different effective ways to avoid it. I hope for those who uses their cellphone to browse internet or uses data should pay attention to their bills and know how to use it worry-less.

Source :http://blogs.vancouversun.com/2013/03/12/cell-phone-horror-stories-10-ways-to-avoid-humongous-roaming-bills/