Resume

The resume is intended to highlight my working experiences. Thank you for reading!

Hangwei Bao 

5687 Gray Avenue

Vancouver, BC V5A 409

Phone: 7786839339

Email: hangweib@gmail.com

Summary

I am an undergraduate student at the University of British Columbia. I am currently in the Interdisciplinary study program, taking business, commerce, and Asia courses. The IDST program at UBC allows me to make connections between concepts across different disciplinary boundaries and I am able to use the knowledge gained in one field and apply it to other fields. I worked as an assistant tutor, an intern at China Telecom, and a cashier at Leletea store from 2015-2019. I am a hardworking and reliable worker with a strong background in operating cash register, communicating with customers. I am highly organized, proactive, and punctual. Operates well within team-oriented environments.

Skills:

• Bilingual
  • Multitasking
  • Problem Solving
  • Communication Skill

Experience 

1. Assistant Tutor from 07/2015-03/2017

Zhang Li Wei (Employer)

Hangzhou, Zhejiang.

• Organized fun, educational activities that allowed students to boost literacy and fluency skills through interactive learning.
  • Built student self-confidence by working through stages of Business and Commerce concepts and using positive reinforcement techniques.
  • Used Jigsaw Method to divide the classroom into several small groups, and allow students to take the lead.
  • Supported the instructor by identifying and addressing specific concerns. Escalated student’s concerns to the instructor

2. China Telecom Customer Service Intern from 04/2017 – 07/2018.

Jin Jing (employer)

Hangzhou, Zhejiang

• Cultivated impactful relationships with customers and drove business development by delivering product knowledge.
  • Fielded customer complaints and queries, fast-tracking them for problem resolution.
  • Reviewed account and service histories to identify trends and issues.

3. Cashier Intern from 05/2018-08/2019

Bao Li Chun (Employer)

Beijing, China

• Helped customers find specific products, answered questions and offered advice.
  • Resolved issues with cash registers, card scanners, and printers.
  • Assisted customers with account updates, new service additions, and promotional offers.
  • Learned how to communicate with customers and offer advice with a high level of professionalism

Education and Training:

09-2016-07/2019  Bachelor of Arts in Economics at University of Simon Fraser

Expected in 09/2021 Bachelor of Arts in Interdisciplinary Study at the University of British Columbia

PDF VERSION :Hangwei_Bao_Resume