12 thoughts on “The final vlog post

1. Jon

Look how late you are keeping me up!

I definitely hope it’s a Mosher/Lewis highlight!

(I have my drinks pairing in hand to watch it, natch.)

1. Jon

“Back when I was typing like a nerd.” “I’m on the reading fucking train.” “Jack’s history of mental disorders.” “I don’t need to reflect any more.” “Fuck Salvador Dalรญ.” “I too pine for an award eery week.” “Say hi, room mate!” “I’m a mysandonist.” “I consider myself to be semi-smart, hopefully.” “I am happy that I am the person I am today.” “Feel it, don’t get it.” “Jon, I hope you find happiness in this life.” “Put down the sad books.”

Hahaha! This was worth the wait.

More serious point… I do wonder if I should branch out from novels, to include also drama (and poetry). I want to see your adaptation of The Trenchcoat!

You also already have a good summer reading list! Mark Fisher is cool, for instance.

And thanks so much for your contributions. I enjoyed every one. Have a great summer!

1. jack mosher Post author

Kendra and I thank you for a great class and the opportunity to try out our stand up! Have a great summer as well

2. Sam Makkar

Hey Yall! I watched a couple of your vlogs throughout the semester and I just want to say I really appreciated them so much it was so refreshing to watch and I love how open you are about your thoughts it was super nice to see! Ill be sure to pick up a happy book ๐Ÿ˜‰ Have a great summer!!