IT is taking over the business world

In this day and age information technology has become a major part in the business world. It seems as technology evolves and becomes more useful in the office, some businesses are making it a necessity for employees to use these new devices. This implementation develops the need for extra time and money for employees to learn how to use these new technologies and its is costly, depending on what brand of technology the company buys.

Technology is becoming more and more apart of people’s life. Not only in businesses are technologies taking over but also in people’s personal lives.“In future, a digital understanding of what you can do with technology to drive revenue will be a fundamental part of what every business leader needs to know.”

In commenting on Farhaanah Mahomed‘s and Chris Nerney‘s blogs remarking information technology in this day and age, I strongly believe with both that technology is taking over the corporate market. I also believe that IT will increase revenue growth like Farhaanah Mahomed says in his article. The IT department, as technology evolves, will be able to capture new markets, increase revenue, minimize risk and optimize cost bases. I believe that IT will grow to become a necessity in businesses, at any level of management or operation.