Business Blog – Kalin

COMM299 – Greatest Lesson Learned From Someone Else

March 21st, 2011 · No Comments

Every day we lived, every thing we saw, and every one we met, can teach us a lesson. The greatest lesson I learned is how to treat people around me. In the past, I was so unruly. I was very kind to people who I like, but don’t really talk to anyone who I don’t like or I don’t know (people I don’t like = I just don’t like him or her in first sign without understanding him or her, I may like him or her after I know him or her). I was willing to help my friend – everything I can and tried my best. To the people I don’t like, I always discuss about him or her with my friend and don’t really want to know him or her because of I feel bad about him or her in first sign. After I met a friend, I change my mind a lot. Maybe the reason also include that I grow up a lot and know more about life. My friend told me that, if you want to be a successful person, you must be friend with everyone around you, and even others you may never thought about. Although I though her thought was too absoluteness, but I started to try to know others. Several year later, I found she was right. At least, I shoud not give someone a tag before I really understand him or her. Sometime, he or she may act as a person you don’t like, but the truth is that he or she can be one of the best friend of you. Also, want to be a successful person, you also need to have a lot of friends so that can help you in the future. Sometimes, I feel this is right, but sometimes it seems making use of others to me. Anyways, be kind to everyone, and give everyone a chance to be your friend, and also give yourself a chance to know others, you will feel that you get a lot and the life is great!!!

Tags: Uncategorized

0 responses so far ↓

• There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below.