Welcome

Thank you for visiting my ePortfolio, I am Janika Lambeck,                                a graduate of the Bachelor of Education program at the                University of British Columbia.

The theme for my ePortfolio is “self improvement through sharpening skills”, and I truly believe the process of creating this portfolio has refined me and made me sharper through the process of self reflection. Much like the sharpening of a pencil, refining one’s skills can result in a little bit of mess, takes some hard work, and needs to be done regularly. However it is important to remember, a dull pencil (like a dull teacher) is of little use to anyone.

IMG_20140801_143944To find out more about who I am and what I plan to bring to the educational community, please visit my autobiography. To learn about my ideas on education and how I plan on putting them  into practice, please read the philosophy  and pedagogy pages. My inquiry details my professional development and future goals.

.   .   .

I am looking forward to your feedback, please feel free to comment!        To contact me, please email jnlambeck@gmail.com.

.   .   .

To prevent an overload of information, I am using hyperlinks to connect you with useful website, articles, and examples of my work for clarification and education. If you see an underlined word, please feel free to click on it to learn more!

All images and examples of worksheets and unit plans are created by        Janika Lambeck and are available to the public domain.