Operation Groundswell is a non-profit organization that runs backpacking trips with a purpose. They are looking for globally active and socially conscious students to join us for an off-the-beaten path adventure into the developing world.
If you’re into cultural exchange, fulfilling community service, and off-the-beaten path adventure, apply by December 18th to secure an interview for your first-choice program!
*Our bursary fund is available for all students on six-week programs. Simply ask us for more information.
Check out where we go:
Six-week summer placements are open in the following countries and regions:
* Ghana – Global Health
* East Africa – Youth Empowerment or Development
* Middle East – Human Rights
* Southeast Asia – Conservation or Youth Empowerment
* India – Education or Gender Rights
* Guatemala – Fair Trade Justice or Peace & Conflict
* Peru – Health & Wellness or Environment
Can’t travel in the summer? Join us for our alternative breaks in the winter and spring!