What courses do I need to take?

Degree requirements and general information on each major can be found on the Faculty of Land and Food Systems website. The degree requirements will link you directly to the UBC Calendar for each of our majors.

    • Applied Biology students, go here.
    • Food, Nutrition and Health students, go here, and then click on a major to view its specific degree requirements.
      • There have been recent changes to the degree requirements in some FNH majors. Please see the UBC Calendar for the new curriculum effective September 2017. This helpful chart¬†will help you determine whether you need to follow the old or new requirements.
    • Global Resource Systems students, go here.


This entry was posted in New to LFS, Other News and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

Leave a Reply