I am a Tree Killer/ Use of Notebooks

I do write on recycled paper, but the amount of paper that I am going through for my Math and Physics classes is making me sick. I really need to invest in a miniature white board and a miniature marker to do my practice problems on… but then again I am left handed so that wouldn’t really work. Technically I could invest in a whiteboard and learn to write in mirror writing… but then doing problems would just get even more difficult. And I could write notes on my computer, but I can’t learn that way!!!

Just for entertainment here are some other uses for my notebooks:

This is what I learn in Psychology

This is what happens in Math.

This is what I learnt in computer science the other day... apparently

More computer science... very important information..."No wait, is it data?"

I don’t doodle in Physics.

Chemistry is mainly drawing anyways…

Who knew that silly-absent-minded-doodling skills would get so much rehearsal at University?

So far on notebook use these are the stats:

Physics: 2, 80 page notebooks and halfway through a ~250 page notebook

Math: 1, 80 page notebook and slightly more than halfway through a ~250 page notebook

Chemistry: 1.5 80 page notebooks +CHIRP

Computer Science: 1 80 page notebook but a huge amount of space on my hard drive (my computer is not very happy)

Psych: not even one notebook!!!

1 thought on “I am a Tree Killer/ Use of Notebooks

1. Weird. I suppose right-handed people from cultures who write right-to-left have developed some hand-lifting skill then.

And yes, doodles!!! Most of my doodles are relevant to the topic at hand and so actually help with remembering. It must be difficult to come up with a relevant doodles to what you’re learning in math, though.