Lost: A Golden Puppy

There was a golden dog spotted running to and fro outside the commonsblock near the main lawn of Vanier at around twenty to two this afternoon. It took me a few moments to realize that it wasn’t with anyone; it kept running back and forth looking for its owner, disappearing one way and then coming back. I saw it disappear in the direction of KU and the main road beyond, but it didn’t reappear. I went that way and hunted for it for a while, but had to go to class. I mentioned it at the front desk, but I don’t know if anything has been done about it, especially if it might never have come back

It was a very young dog, I think. I don’t really know that much about dogs, but it looked more like a puppy than a grown dog. It had tags around its neck and no leash, although it had some kind of harness strapped around it. It was just about knee-high, I think, and perhaps a metre or so in length. It was golden, and its name is Goldie. I couldn’t find a number before it ran away again.

If anyone sees a stray golden puppy around, please look for a number and see if you can give the owner a call! The dog looked so well-loved and cared-for, I think the owner must be very distressed about it being gone. The dog seemed so lost and scared, looking for its owner too.

One response to “Lost: A Golden Puppy