Term 2, Year 2

Many hours and much flirting of the Korean air host with the Korean female passengers next to me, I am back in a flurry of snow, most of which I seem to have missed over the winter break. No regrets there though. The weather in HK was 20’C most of my holiday through, sunshine and blue skies. Good stuff.

And school starts in two days! I’m going to buy my books on Monday when I suppose most of UBC will also be there. Fortunately, my reading list this term isn’t long — I dropped two courses so I’m down to just three. This suits me fine since it’ll give me time to concentrate on finding a co-op placement for the summer. As long as I don’t change my mind, and as long as I find co-op placements, I’ll be working this summer and the next autumn term, so this will be the least amount of schooling I’ve ever had since I was… two. Two is clearly a very symbolic number in this post.

More things to do with two!

It’s going to be the Year of the Ox in a few weeks, and the Ox is the second animal in the Chinese zodiac.

There are going to be two conferences on January 10th: the Student Leadership Conference and Model United Nations. Pick one to go to!

I have two suitcases to unpack. This is not counting my carry-on luggage. I go.

2 responses to “Term 2, Year 2