Dum-dum-dum-dum: BACK TO SCHOOL!

Hmm, that title did not nearly have the effect I wanted it to. But you get the idea…dark, glooming music. Moving on…

My Mission: to find hot bikinis, beach totes and cute flip flops for the lake.

So picture me: Getting out of my car at the mall parking lot, all pumped for my weekend plans. And then BAM! I turn around and come face to face with this massive and disturbing sign at the mall entrance:

Back To School

BACK TO SCHOOL!

WHAAAT?!? Hold up, where did summer go? Is it just me or did this summer just pass by as quick as Brit and KFed’s marriage? (Yes, old news but I’m really out of the whole celeb gossip loop)

I guess in the midst of holiday trips, lazy days, backyard BBQs, parties and everything else fun in the sun, I just lost track of time. Even work has been amazing, since I work outdoors soaking up some sun (and yes, UV rays). But seriously, I could get use to this life.

Unfortunately, all good things come to an end (yes, I did just quote Nelly Furtado). The countdown is at 3 weeks, people! So let’s make every day count. Go ahead, squeeze in every last road trip, beach day, summer party and whatever else makes this summer so amazing! And I will see you in Vancouver very soon where the world of university with all nighters and midterms await us. (Sorry couldn’t resist ending with a little back to school preview)