Commenting on Mark’s blog

Mark recently released a blog named “Big Brother Marketing”

As one of most brilliant group members who can always think out some great ideas for our assignment. I believe his blog could be impressive. Big Brother Marketing, an attractive title make me want to read the whole passage. I used to consider the” big brother marketing” a new concept about marketing strategy before I Google it.

Mark has mentioned, information that could influence a company’s strategy greatly, is so important for the companies nowadays. Huge companies like Google and Facebook have their own individual profile of the users. This kind of advantage make Google and Facebook to be able to find their target audience. On the contrary, small companies, who do not have that ability, prefer to purchase their target market’s structure’s information from them.

However, in my opinion, whether the users, who use Facebook and Google, want the Internet companies to sell their information is the most significant problem. I remember NSA’s widespread surveillance network was a famous business ethics issue happened in 2013. That represented that users did not want their information to be given away. Although the purchase can help the small firms to save a lot of money and time on research, Facebook and Google should make an announcement about this kind of business will not have invasion of users’ privacy. and see the feedback . The make the decision whether should they get benefit from it.

go 140630-facebook-emotions-1749_4f881e85b96bea3a796ae8d7e0ab44c4