Initial Emails & Responses to Teammates

Standard

Dear Eva,

I have recently completed reading your application letter on your student blog. I am very interested in having you work with me on one of our course’s professional writing teams. I particularly took notice in your academic work, as we are in the same major specialization and I too take interest in some of your pursuits. I also value your ability to get your assignments done on time.

Although we bring different areas of focus and expertise to the forefront, I believe this could be helpful when time for discussions, reflections, and group assignments as a whole. If you would like to a partner with me, please let me know. I have attached my application letter to this email for your leisure.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

Michaela Basciano

301 Michaela Basciano Application Letter

Dear Christina,

I apologize for the delay in response. I have received an email from both you and your current teammate, Esteban, since yesterday. I really appreciate the kind words and interest and would be more than happy to join your team!

However, I do already have one other teammate, Eva Ruiz. Therefore, I was wondering if you two would be interested in forming a group of four with the two of us.

Please let me know; I look forward to your response.

Warm regards,

Michaela Basciano

Dear Esteban,

Thank you for reaching out. I really appreciate the kind words and interest and would be more than happy to join your team! I have received an email from both you and your current teammate, Christina, since yesterday and have just finished responding to her inquiry.

That being said, I should mention to you as well that I do already have one other teammate, Eva Ruiz. Therefore, I was wondering if you two would be interested in forming a group of four with the two of us.

Please let me know; I look forward to hearing from you both.

Kindly,

Michaela Basciano