What is the Okanagan Region Historical Digitization Project?

Funded by a donation from a private B.C.-based foundation and based out of the Okanagan campus of the University of…

Experience Profile – Allison Jones

Hello all! My name is Allison and I’m a graduate student in the dual Master’s of Library & Information Science…

Gearing up for the Summer

With summer on its way we are getting ready for another busy intake season at the Okanagan Region Historical Digitization…

Sicamous & District Museum & Historical Society

This site visit was the teams first of the Fall 2017 Term. This visit only had two of our team…

Experience Profile – Sarah Robb

Hello! I am a graduate student entering my last term of my Masters of library and information sciences. Working on…

Osoyoos and District Museum and Archives

Osoyoos and District Museum and Archives was the third over-night trip, and my last on-site collection trip of the season….

Keremeos Museum

The site visit to the Keremeos Museum was the team’s second overnight trip this summer. The Museum was in the…

Experience Profile – Emma Smith

I’m an undergrad entering my second year as a Psychology major. I’m enjoying taking a variety of courses, mainly concentrated in the…

Armstrong Spallumcheen Museum and Art Gallery

Our project necessarily involves forging relationships with people working in the repositories of the Southern Interior; I enjoy meeting new…

Migrating Content

I’m the “Geek Squad” of our project: as a computer science student, it’s my task to scope out the digital…

Summerland Museum and Archives

Summerland was our third site visit and first overnight trip. It also happens to be Sharon’s hometown! We worked in…

© 2018 Okanagan Region Historical Digitization Project. Theme by Anders Norén.