We’ve moved!

In an effort to keep all the information about the Digitized Okanagan History project in one place, we’ve moved our…

What is the Okanagan Region Historical Digitization Project?

Funded by a donation from a private B.C.-based foundation and based out of the Okanagan campus of the University of…

Experience Profile – Edmund Nilson

I am a second year University of British Columbia student, studying at the Vancouver campus. I’m currently planning on majoring…

North Okanagan Road Trip

Last summer our team toured the Okanagan, visiting numerous museums and archives. We would set-up in their spaces and spend…

From Dominion Day to #Rethink150: Photographs from July 1 in the Okanagan

Canada Day, called Dominion Day until 1982, has been celebrated in the Okanagan Valley for over a century. The holiday…

Community Partners’ Meeting

On June 1, 2018, the Digitized Okanagan History project team and our community partners met for a full day of…

Experience Profile – Allison Jones

Hello all! My name is Allison and I’m a graduate student in the dual Master’s of Library & Information Science…

Gearing up for the Summer

With summer on its way we are getting ready for another busy intake season at the Okanagan Region Historical Digitization…

Sicamous & District Museum & Historical Society

This site visit was the teams first of the Fall 2017 Term. This visit only had two of our team…

Experience Profile – Sarah Robb

Hello! I am a graduate student entering my last term of my Masters of library and information sciences. Working on…

Osoyoos and District Museum and Archives

Osoyoos and District Museum and Archives was the third over-night trip, and my last on-site collection trip of the season….

© 2018 Okanagan Region Historical Digitization Project. Theme by Anders Norén.