What did you learn from yourself in this course?

In this course comm 299 “Business Fundamental” it has taught me many skills regarding to how to become a successful businessman. Throughout the course, I have been learning how to make good resume, interviews, and present myself in the public among other business leaders.

Initially, I thought that this course wasn’t that necessary as it was not that interesting to start off. However, as the course progresses the content that I have been exposed to was in fact very appealing and I feel that it is very beneficial for me in order to get a decent job in the future. For example, to start off I didn’t know how to write a proper resume, after a few classes I was able to write a professional one. I have learnt that this skills is very useful to get good job as this is one of the key component for employer to assess when hiring workers. Also, I have learnt that I was able to do better interview when I have been through the lectures and this course can actually shape me to better leaders in the future. Lastly, the skills of presenting myself to the public is also very crucial and I find that I have benefit greatly from this course as it has taught me the skills how to approach people that I never before.

In conclusion, there are many things that I have learnt from myself throughout this course that I thought I won’t have such as writing good resume, conducting good interview, and meeting people if I didn’t take this course. The course has benefit greatly and I feel that it has give me all the basics I need to grow in the business world.

About phirapatchpalalikit

I'm currently a 4-year Commerce student, majoring in marketing at the Sauder school of Business.