THIS COLD WEATHER

I am seriously freezing right now. My fingers barely have the dexterity to write this post. You can obviously tell that I’m not from Vancouver, haha. Oklahoma’s really dry and mellow weather in the winter really spoiled me. The good thing is… rooms in rez happen to stay warm pretty much all the time. I’m really not sure how that’s happening because I don’t even turn my heat on half the time O_O. It’s very strange, but hey! I’m not complaining.

So, as the term winds down, my body feels this large desire to… relax. I feel like I’ve been running around like a headless chicken for the past 2 months and I just want to take a break before finals begin (I’m SO glad we have about 5 days “off” before finals actually commence). Apparently, my first final exam is on the 4th and my last final is on the 17th. I don’t know whether to complain because I end so late (I know people that will be done on the 5th!!!) or if I should be grateful because it gives me more time to study and such.

Anyways, I guess it’s time for me to skulk back over to my corner and continue finishing homework/projects/lab prep…

LIFE. WHY.

Anyways. I WILL RETURN SOON.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.