And so it begins… again. TERM 2.

AHHHHHHH. So it begins again… the adventure that is UBC and… term 2. Term 1 was, well, what can I say? A roller coaster of ups and downs pretty much. Completely insane: from meeting some great new friends to spending hours into the night working on problem sets (I’m pretty sure I had to do this most weekends). The last week before exams was especially hectic. I just remember having to prepare for lab finals, oral presentations, and having to write reports, all while making sure that I wasn’t falling asleep in class (which I still accidentally did sometimes anyways… shhhhh).

But now, it’s January and after a nice and refreshing Winter Break, it’s time for four more months of (what will probably be) the same sort of thing. But hey! I’m kind of looking forward to this. I feel like I have a better grasp of what to expect and I seem to be managing my time much better than I used to be (except my accidental 3 hour naps… OOPS). I’m just going to try to… stay this way for the rest of the term and maybe everything will work out a little bit more than it did last term, haha. We’ll see a month or so from now.

I’ve made a few New Years resolutions as well, but I won’t disclose them here… They’re all fairly connected with each other and I think it might be doable (even though I watched a video a few days ago that basically said that all people that try to have and follow through with more than one resolution are doomed…).

Hopefully with my new time management prowess, I can blog more often (than once every 2 months LOL)… I’m considering writing a course review like some other of my fellow bloggers have, but it probably won’t be as useful coming from me (only 2 courses have technically concluded for me so far). Oh well. I’ll think about it.

Until next time! Happy New Year everyone!

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.