Network marketing and direct selling–Amway business

Direct selling is the sale of a consumer product or service, person-to-person through independent sales representatives or distributors. Direct sellers are not employees of the company.

They are independent contractors who market and sell the products or services of a company in return for a commission on those sales. While the network marketing is way of doing business in which a sales force earns a commission not only for sales of products and services they personally generate, but also for the sales of others they recruit and bring into the business, which creates a down-line of distributors to develop the market. The network marketing business is not a traditional business. Traditional business is like if you work hard, you get more paid, and no work no pay. However, in network marketing company, if you work hard in the previous 3 years, once you network has been built up in the local market, you will get a great return every year, which means you will have your freedom after you successfully develop a network sales team. This is like building water pipes.

The Amway products are useful and you can make a living with it if you are good with people. The business distributors make money through selling the vitamins, skin care products and home care products to people. The Amway business rewards IBO (independent business owners) for selling products and helping others you sponsor to do the same. The IBOs earn income from retail profit, monthly performance bonuses, monthly and annual leadership bonuses, and other cash and business incentives based on personal and group performance.
I have been doing this business for about four months and I really earns a lot of experiences like how to deal the social relationships, how to practice my presentational skills. And in this business, I have to learn to make a good schedule because I am my own boss in this business. I also get a lot of experiences of management. Overall, I think it is a good marketing business.