EOS – Excellent, Outstanding, Super

by sarahmanifold ~ March 15th, 2011. Filed under: Beauty.

Those are just some of the words I would used to describe this product. When Tracy Chan’s blog was shown to the class last week, you all got a quick peak at what I believe to be the best lip balm ever.

The evolution of smooth sphere shaped lip balm has not disappointed in the slightest. As Tracy points out it

claims to be 95% organic and 100% natural, with shea butter and vitamin E, keeping your lips moist, soft, and super smooth.

Like Tracy I couldn’t agree more.

This lip balm has all of the girls I work with hooked. It all started when one girl got it in the states, I fell in love with it and found it in Canada (at RW&Co), and now the majority of us have it. What surprised me though was when one of my friends said she got hers 2 years ago! How have I not heard of this amazing product sooner!?

One reason could be the distribution. In the states it can be found at virtually any drug store – such as Rite Aid and Walgreens. However, in British Columbia it is only at RW&Co, not the place you’d expect to find lip balm. The distribution In British Columbia is super exclusive and because of that they can charge a premium. The EOS lip balm retails for approximately $3 dollars in the States, however in BC it is around $5.50. Not to mention that RW&Co only carries three of the five flavours available.

Even though it is over $6 with tax at RW&Co, I would definitely say it is worth it. It lasts forever (my friend still has hers from two years ago), it actually works, and it smells amazing.

RW&Co is always sold out so you better hurry.

1 Response to EOS – Excellent, Outstanding, Super

1.   ewilliamson

Good post, Sarah. I also went out and bought this lip balm for my daughters and they’re fans too. Now that you understand distribution strategy, why do you think EOS has gone with this strategy in Canada?

Nice work with the pix inserted into your blog. Consider giving your blog a byline or subtitle to reflect your online brand personality. Think IMC!

Keep up the good work with the regular posts.

E