All or Nothing

by sarahmanifold ~ April 4th, 2011. Filed under: Commericals, Fashion, Sports.

It’s no secret that Adidas is correlated with sports, their product lines range from footwear to sports equipment to sportswear. So, you can imagine my surprise to find out that amongst a list of athletes appearing in their new advertising campaign, Katy Perry was also going to be featured. Normally I wouldn’t have been interested in the ad, but because of Katy Perry and David Beckham, I found it online and watched it.

YouTube Preview Image

Relative to AIDA, they clearly caught my attention with the simply mention of Katy Perry. After watching the ad, I definitely became more interested in their products. I had thought that they only had sportswear geared towards such sports as basketball, football, and soccer. Since they showed not only Katy Perry dancing, but also highlighted their street wear. – I started to investigate their products.

Their website is eye-catching and modern but easy to use. Through searching their website I found that in addition to their regular sportswear they also have apparel for yoga as well as an entire line designed by Stella McCartney – needless to say desire was there.

Now I have yet to go buy any new Adidas products, but I do have my eye on several items. Clearly like Katy Perry, David Beckham, Lionel Messi, and Derrick Rose – I am “All In”