The MM offers me…

I realized this program was a great fit for me when I began my application process. Typical graduate programs all require admissions essays, as well as interviews, but I realized quickly just how much the program truly values who you are, not just on paper. In today’s demanding and competitive environment some of the most valuable and unique things about ourselves can get lost in a sea of accomplishments and GPAs. Those integral parts of yourself can get overlooked, but this program recognizes, values, and relishes in those things which make us all just a little different, and stresses how different definitions of success are what make the world so interesting. 

Simply put, the MM program is about you. You hear the cliche “you get out what you put in” more times than you would like to throughout your career as a student, but there is nothing more true of this program. The Master of Management program, its staff and its resources are all here to see you succeed and become the best version of yourself you can be. All you have to do is commit to it and recognize how valuable this experience can be for you. 

Julia Shepherd

ca.linkedin.com/in/juliashepherd/