Shasin Hamal's Blog

Interest in Entrepreneurship

November 13th, 2012 · No Comments

Entrepreneurship has always been an interest of mine while growing up and still continues to be one.  For few of our Comm 101 classes, presentations about entrepreneurship were presented to our class and have inspired me to strive for my goals from witnessing entrepreneurs in real time.  Guest speaker, Wade Larson, Co-founder of UrtheCast, and Janice Cheam, the CEO of Energy Aware are inspiring entrepreneurs.  Key things I learned from their presentation were that getting investors is not easy as I always thought it was.  From the wealth of experience members of the UrtheCast team boasts, I learned that hat building a team of reliable partners is essential to running an enterprise.

Words linked to entrepreneurship.

What really interests me about entrepreneurship is that one can make something extraordinary out of nothing or even just from a thought and possibly revolutionize the world.  The fact that entrepreneurs provide jobs, and grow the economy is also a factor that drives me to be a part of the entrepreneurial community.  Going through many websites of this topic, I found one that may interest my classmates and readers by getting tips and advice from successful entrepreneurs in this website.  Few entrepreneurs,  I look up to are Gurbaksh Chahal, Richard Branson, Steve Jobs, and Mark Zuckerberg.

Tags: Uncategorized

0 responses so far ↓

• There are no comments yet...Kick things off by filling out the form below.