Decentralized – Works for WestJet

Logo

As one of the most admired company cultures, and one of the top places to work, WestJet has certainly raised the bar for others for not only in the employee satisfaction area, but in customer service as well.

Using social media, a state of the art building in Calgary, and a lax working atmosphere, employees in WestJet tend to enjoy their experience there.

The employees enjoy their work, more people want to work at WestJet, and the result is that they have a massive pool of people to select from, and people in positions have to keep up standards or they can quite easily be replaced.

I’ve been on several WestJet flights, and my family have always been delighted with them, so we’ve continued to fly with them even if, on the rare occasion, they are more expensive than Air Canada.

WestJet has clued in to the fact that happy, empowered employees are more likely to provide excellent customer service.

Good customer service brings back customers, and that’s pretty important for any company. I know that back at home we switched from Telus to Shaw just for customer service.

I anticipate my flight back home with you, WestJet.