Ethics in Business

Today one of my prof mentioned a survey about ethics among MBA students in both Canada and the U.S.  It surprised me that before training through MBA courses, there were 40% students believed that ethics is very important in business careers. Guess what’s the result after?  Only 30% percent of them considered ethics in the world of business.

When I was young, I heard there was a saying in my country. The main idea is that the first thing to run a successful company is to be honest and to follow ethical methods. As time goes by, I grow up and saw people and world changing. There seems less friendly people than before. Especially now in Sauder, I even have a feeling that we were born fighting each other in order to get some kind of a goal. Competitions are serious, but the right way for me is to help each other instead of press each other……..

Anyway, I believe ethics is a important point. If I have a chance to build my own business, I’ll run my company in an ethical way.

Also, If everyone run their business in an ethical way, the world of business will become purer, and people can be more relaxed. So, why not.

If  businessmen all become honest, people don not need to consider much about the quality that much when they go shopping any more. So good!!