Falling market of Nokia in Cina

Nokia is losing its market share in China these days. Till September of 2011, Nokia still holds 20-30% of the smartphone market, placing them in the top spot as far as China’s smartphones.  However, As a result of  the increasing demands and tight competition in the Smartphone world, Nokia fears that they will be replaced by Apple and the Android phone vendors forever.

With the sales of Apple and Android phones increasing,  Nokia is continuing dropping in customer reach and performance.  As a matter of fact, Standard and Poor has downgraded Nokia’s long-term corporate credit rating from BBB+ to BBB.  And at the end of August, With Apple and Android phones on the rise, Nokia is continuing to drop in customer reach and performance.  As a matter of fact, Standard and Poor has downgraded Nokia’s long-term corporate credit rating to BBB from BBB+.  Apart from that, in the end of last month, Moody’s investors Service also cut Nokia’s debt rating by two steps , nearly halfway to junk status, the third lowest with   jump from A3 to Baa2.

From my experience of using Nokia, neither the speed nor the outlook of the Nokia device gave me a unreplaceable reason to stay using Nokia. Although Nokia was used to be very popular in a period of time in my country, I was never interested in using it after my first Nokia mobile phone died out of my eyes.

Apple is better than Nokia, in many ways. It is a pleasant to use iPhone with its smoothy design and technical secrets coming out all the time. Also iPhone hardly ever made me angry because of speed less regarding to orders. Though it is kind of hard when you start to use iPhone because the system is very different, but once you get used to it, it’s addicted. Moreover, the price of Nokia always decrease quickly which is kind of annoying. Like you bought your phone with 6000$ last month and next month your friend bought the same one with just 4500$.

As for Andriod, I don’t know much about it. But according to research on line, it seems that the system of android is simple and the design is also cute. Compared to iPhone, the price is also an advantage. Till now I haven’t heard any complainment from my friends about Andriod.

In conclusion, it can be seen obviously that Nokia may be gone quickly from the top market of the electronically world as Apple and Andriod took its place with their powerful features.