About Me

Hi!

My names Miranda, and I am currently 17! I’m a freshman this year, and I am super excited to be attending UBC! I’ve come all the way down here from a little town near Calgary, Alberta, called Crossfield. It’s a little town full of rodeos, mudding and hicks, and even though I’m excited to be out here in a totally new environment, I miss it, for some weird reason.

I have a lot of interests, but I will definitely write down a few here! I really love Game of Thrones, Supernatural and The Walking Dead, as far as TV goes. I am a huge fan of U2, Bastille, Keane, Lana Del Rey and Luke Bryan, so my music tastes are pretty diverse and I’m always looking for new things to listen to! I play guitar, read way to much, and I love to travel! I’m already hoping to go abroad sometime during my degree, and I would love to learn how to speak German and visit Germany! I’m not a hundred percent sure what else there is to tell about me, but I’m always excited to hear from people who share similar interests, or who have the exact opposite interests! I’m pumped to be a part of UBC’s Blog Squad, and I can’t wait to start my first year!

Miranda 🙂

This entry was posted in About me! and tagged , , , , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to About Me

1. Dakdak says:

oHHHH MMMMYYYY gOoooOOOOoooshhh!?!?!? Lmao <3 :3

U liek Lana Del reeeyyyyyyy?!?!?! <3 😀
    meee toooo!!
    we shoud totes go see her togethe r??!!

we shuld be bffffs. <3 😀 😉
    we already luv lana del rey, so we're set 4 live.