Moving In

Hey guys!

So far, I’ve been at UBC for two days, and it has already been quite the adventure! I arrived at move in day after a 12 hour drive from my home town, and I was honestly just grateful to be out of the car! Soon we got busy unpacking, my parents left, and I was all alone with my room overflowing with boxes! I unpacked and then went to the floor meeting and storm the dining room, where I met some people, and was honestly impressed with the food! Everyone says residence food is like cardboard, but so far I’ve really enjoyed it!

Yesterday I went on an adventure to visit my friend at the Art Institute, and I’m not going to lie, being from a small town, the buses were pretty overwhelming, but I eventually got there, and I’m glad I pushed myself to do it! So far, all the advice I have is to put yourself out there, and do your best to talk to people, because everyone’s in the same boat, and so far, everyone has been super friendly! I can’t wait to see how everything goes, and I hope everyone else is having a great time!

Miranda 🙂

This entry was posted in Uncategorized and tagged , , , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

1 Response to Moving In

1. Dakdak says:

woaH?? How hav u been der for 2 days alredy??? 😕

ur last message says u were just movin in??? 😮
    ur a liar??? ;(

Jk. <3 C:
    I knoe a gurl liek u who listens to lana cant lie. <3 XD
    lana is only for the realest. (realest)
    drop this and let the whole world feel it (feel it)
    and i'm still in the murda bizness, i can hold you down, like i'm givin lessons in physics.