Is Global Warming fake?!

This is ridiculous! 1 in 4 Americans are solidly skeptical of Global Warming, are you kidding me! As John Oliver said “You don’t need an opinion on a fact!” This just goes to show how ignorant and oblivious people are!

Time magazine said: “Despite the fact that more people now acknowledge that climate change represents a significant threat to human well-being, this has yet to translate into any meaningful action” The psychology behind this kind of thinking or not doing is mainly that it’s too big or abstract, or since others are already doing it, I don’t need to contribute. It seems like now we are so consumed with enjoying the now, without thinking about the future.

Last term in my consumer behavior class my professor showed us a video called “The Story Of Stuff” The Story of Stuff exposes the connections between a huge number of environmental and social issues, and calls us together to create a more sustainable and just world. It talks about the cycle of the product we use from production, usage and disposal – the materials of economy.

For those who want to know more about a REAL ISSUE that is happening and HURTING the ONLY planet we live on. Please watch this fun and informative video where Bill Nye explains what GLOBAL WARMING is!