Here are some problems you can work on for practice if you’d like. (We don’t have sample solutions to these, but we’d be happy to answer Piazza posts about them.)
Bring a #2 pencil, a cup, and a plate to class if you can!
Don’t forget the assignment due Thursday evening.
Second-to-last day of lecture!
Today, we’ll continue with our Bloom Filters notes.
- Here are sample solutions to the Bloom Filters notes.
- There’s no pre-reading for the last day of class. Review your readings in preparation for the exam!
- Don’t forget the assignment due Thursday (different date than usual!). Please carefully read the notes on which problems to choose and how to submit them.
- Please fill out course/instructor evaluations online before 9 April.
- The last day of the (regular) term is Thursday. So, no regular tutorials/lectures/office hours after Thursday. Also, no prepared material for tutorial this week; instead, the Tue/Wed/Thu tutorial times are open office hours. We’ll post exam period office hours on Piazza soon.
- Thanks to your work gathering bonus points, we’ll have an end-of-term party on the last day of class :). We’ll also have some problems you can work on during the party.
Here is the full version of Assignment #6. Dive in, have fun! ????
Updated the front page.
Here is the Friday 4PM Quiz 6 Question.
Here is the Friday 1PM Quiz 6 Question.
Here is the Friday 11AM Quiz 6 Question.
Here is the Friday 10AM Quiz 6 Question.
Here is the Friday 9AM Quiz 6 Question.