Let us know. You can write it, or we can help.
Current guidelines for posts include:
- Timely & topical
- Concise and interesting
- Content relevant to a broad group of ES staff
- UBC initiatives, projects, opportunities, events and information
- Can include institution-wide, campus specific, and unit based topics
- Kudos to individuals or teams
- New staff introduction
- Get to know a unit
- Staff spotlight: interviews, profiles
- Heads up: projects, or changes implementing ES staff, students or stakeholders
- Campus initiative & opportunities (Leave for Change, Seasonal Concert, Longhouse luncheon)
- ES initiatives (Online BBA training, call for Health & Safety representative)
- Collaboration between UBCO & UBCV, unit partnerships, campus outreach, etc.
Contact your unit rep if you have a post idea!
Submit your photos of campus
If you have a photo of the Okanagan or Vancouver campus that you would like to share on the blog, email it to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the location and photographer’s name.
Blog posts and photos can be added to the blog anytime. Newsletters will be sent out monthly.