- Tik Tok
- Twitter / Twitter
- This is High School (Kamloops, BC, 2016) http://www.cbc.ca/thisishighschool/episodes/season1/ and http://www.cbc.ca/thisishighschool/videos/ (w/ 10 sec Snaps, etc.) *You can find the full episodes by searching the web.
- Are Our Kids Tough Enough?
- Why Do These Kids Love School? (Documentary, 1990) https://vimeo.com/24657217
- NFB Documentaries (varies) https://www.nfb.ca/documentary/
- IVTS offers a range of video docs https://itvs.org
- (e.g., Please Vote for Me) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QniYgcLBKtk & https://itvs.org/films/please-vote-for-me
- Adamamartha (Documentary, 2015) https://vimeo.com/126124965
- Lisa Ling (Documentary, Inside the ‘Startup’ College, 2016) http://www.cnn.com/videos/tech/2016/10/27/this-is-life-lisa-ling-silicon-valley-savants-1.cnn
- Manufactured Landscapes (Documentary, Edward Burtynsky, 2005) https://www.edwardburtynsky.com/projects/films/manufactured-landscapes
Ethnographic Video Databases
- Ethnographic Video for Instruction and Analysis (EVIA) https://media.eviada.org/eviadasb/home.html
- Ethnographic Video Online (access via UBC Library / Indexes and Databases) https://alexanderstreet.com/products/ethnographic-video-online-series
Historical Fiction Collection
- Heritage Minutes https://www.historicacanada.ca/heritageminutes