Attention: Job seekers with disabilities
The application deadline for the (2022/2023) Work-Able Graduate Internship Program has been extended from May 2nd, 2022 to Monday, May 16th, 2022 at 11:00pm.
Work-Able is a twelve-month BC Public Service paid internship program for recent post-secondary graduates with disabilities. This unique program provides learning, coaching, and mentorship throughout the internship and interns will gain valuable skills and public service experience.
There are 4 job postings organized by location:
- REQ 84742 for Vancouver Island
- REQ 85794 for Lower Mainland
- REQ 85800 for Telework anywhere in BC
- REQ 85797 Multiple Locations in BC
Please note: These positions are now scheduled to close on Monday, May 16th 2022 at 11:00pm.
Who is eligible to apply for Work-Able?
- Recent post-secondary graduates between the dates of April 1, 2019 and August 30, 2022 with a 2-year Diploma, an Associate Degree, Undergraduate Degree or Graduate Degree from a recognized post-secondary institution
- Individuals who self-identify as a person with a disability
- Residents of British Columbia
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
Please contact Daamini.Bhushan@gov.bc.ca