Email Message to Sydney Storie

Hi Sydney,

Nice to meet you! I am one of your classmates in ENGL 301 this Summer. After reading your application letter, I am writing to invite you to join my professional writing team. Your international exposure in twenty-six countries and your professional and ethical communication skills from your previous work experience stand you out from other students.

I am most impressed with your exposure to global experience in Canada and Australia while maintaining a professional and dedicated attitude to your study. I think this is important for self-discipline. I personally take pride in my time management, so I think we both have the same discipline for managing our work properly.

I am also impressed with your language ability. You mentioned that you could speak fluent English, Portuguese and intermediate Spanish. I think your exposure to different languages would make you more familiar with the respective language structure, which helps to build your sensitivity to different writing contexts and diction.  Your exceptional ability would be able to give concrete and useful advice to our team for improvement in technical writing.

Please see attached application letter. Please kindly let me know your decision after reading the letter. I am very excited to be in a team with you. Looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Kind Regards,

Alison