Home

Welcome to my web folio!

This is a web page for Technical Writing, an English course offered at the University of British Columbia (UBC). The course materials and submission of assignments are uploaded on Dr. Erika Paterson’s blog. It was a pleasure to meet Dr. Paterson, she is a caring professor and always communicates effectively with her students through the instructor’s blog and the class group on Facebook. Thank you, Dr. Paterson, for your patience and guidance!

On this website, you will find:

• ABOUT MYSELF: A detailed introduction about myself, including my background, degree and my interest.
  • UBC ENGL 301: A description of the course, and my expectation at the beginning of the course.
  • BLOG: A collection of self-reflection on my writing skills throughout the course.
  • BEST WORKS: A collection of assignments that I have accomplished in this course.
  • RESUME: an online version of my resume highlighting my education, work experience and achievement.
  • LINKEDIN: A link to my networking profile.
  • APPLICATION PACKAGE: An application package with a job advertisement, my resume, cover letter, and three letters to request for a reference letter.

I hope you enjoy browsing my blog!