Researchers say the G-spot doesn’t appear to exist. Super-tragic! However, there are still lots of fun things for you to play with from last night’s Council meeting—like these brand-spanking-new ballot-approved referenda:
- DESTROY ALL BLAKES
- DESTROY ALL TIMS
- “Engagement Levy”
- Fees Tied to CPI
- —fail—requires more signatures to get Slates
- Bylaw Amendments for Director Removal, etc.
And rumors abound of the following folks being tipped for nominations—although nothing’s in stone until Saturday’s meeting. (If you know anything fun about one of them that’s not going to consitute a gross violation of privacy—past political efforts, charming policy predilections—do give us a shout.)
- VP Academic: Rodrigo Ferrari-Nunes (former pres nominee plus a bunch of other involvement, Ben Cappellacci (psyduck lover, safewalk coordinator, marketing, DKE)
- VP Admin: Ekat Dovjenko (Commerce rep, dangerous curves)
- VP Finance: empty????
- President: Natalie Swift (08-09 Forestry rep, VPX FUS, sexy plaid-wearer); Bijan Ahmadian (um… everything, “Persian Mario”)
- VP External: Jeremy McElroy (Man of Arts, sexy DJ), Tim Chu (possible fallback career: go-go dancer?)
- Undecided: Aaron Palm (joke candidate?, former silly VP Admin candidate)
But enough of this old news. For what do you salivate, dear Ubyssey editorial staff readers? oh yeah. FASHION COUNCIL!!!1!!
Although Dylan Callow (Commerce kid-at-large) continued to represnt classy short coats & a general aura of healthy Canadian youth, I’m afraid it was the Arts kids who again swept our highly subjective grading system. Tim Chu repeated a truly epic small-check collared shirt, which, combined with his ultra-soft grey sweater, managed to communicate both fantastic style and an aura of cuddliness. Plus, smaller man, layering up, always good. Mitch Wright dialled it in with his usual hipster-casual, but points are awarded for finding the perfect mustard t-shirt to pair with one of the colors in your ubiquitous plaid. Guillaume Houle‘s amazing buttery leathery grandpa shoes set our editors s-s-s-swooning, and Crystal Hon kindly pointed out to us that although she was wearing Uncharacteristic Pants (gasp!shock!) her top was Ella Moss. Studded. KNITWEAR WIN.