The UBC Centre for the Study of Democratic Institutions’ Democracy Network, along with its partners and researchers hosted a seminar in Lima, Peru, from June 17-18, 2010 entitled, “The Challenges of Democracy in Latin America”.
- The Inter-American Democratic Charter and the Evolution of Democracy in Latin America: Strengths, Weaknesses and Recommendations
- Rafael Roncagliolo Appointed Foreign Minister of Peru
- Minister of State Ablonczy Proposes Compendium of Practices of Democracy
- Canada and the Americas: Priorities & Progress
- Democracy promotion needs more resources, imagination, political will
- Institucionalizar los cambios, el reto para la democracia en Bolivia
- Bolivia: democracia en construcción, ¿atrás o adelante?
- Plural Editores Publishes Bolivian Edition of ADRN Book
- Article in Los Tiempos on the seminar in Cochabamba, Bolivia
- Pagina Siete interview on political situation in Bolivia
- ADRN’s new presentation in La Paz, Bolivia, February 15, 2011
- Article in La Republica on ADRN’s new book, “Democracia en la Región Andina”
- Radio Interview on RPP Noticias
- Interview regarding ADRN’s new book
- Statement on the Crisis in Ecuador