In the eye of a hurricane (pun intended)

Days till UBC: 3 (moving in on the 2nd!)

Guess what woke me up this morning. A torrential downpour of rain. You know, I never signed up for a hurricane for my vacation in Florida, but it’s definitely a new sight-seeing experience.  It’s times like this where I’m given the opportunity to finally sit down and start blogging. I’ll blog a bit of everything here and there, and in my free time I really like to doodle so I’ll occasionally post them.

My whole summer has been a blur. Other than graduation and summer school (I’M LOOKING AT YOU, PHYSICS), I’ve been involved in an array of tasks like volunteering at the local veterinarian clinic and the stables. I feel like half a year has passed, and believe it or not, I’m actually anticipating for school to start. I’m already looking forward to first year. Unlike high school, going to university as a freshmen means that you get a new start, a chance to meet new friends, get involved and try out new risks or passions.

When September comes, I feel like the following will happen:

1. My life will spontaneously combust into an enormous explosion shaped like the Horsehead Nebula at the sight of the campus
  2. I will probably dive headfirst into a whole lot of clubs, events and volunteering.
  3. Juggle my social life, academics and my beauty sleep through a blindfold.
  4. Enjoy all the fun and pouring my sweat, blood and tears into my academics.
  5. Try them Blue Chip cookies

There you have it, my sort-of accurate list of things to come this September. You bet your dollar #5 will be fulfilled within the first week. Cheers to that!

1 Comment

Filed under Pre-UBC, UBC

One Response to In the eye of a hurricane (pun intended)